Window Replacement in Baltimore, MD
Look No Further Than Long Windows™ For Your Window Replacement In Baltimore.
Long Home Products is Baltimore’s exclusive provider of Quantum2 Heat Mirror® windows. With our rich history of customer service and superior craftsmanship, you can trust that you’re getting the best product, the best service and the best experience with LONG. We guide our customers through every step of the window replacement process, from design to installation, to ensure you’re getting everything you need out of your replacement windows.
Old, new, modern or farmhouse – there’s a LONG window that fits your style.
The experts at LONG know their windows inside and out, making it easy for you to find the perfect windows no matter the style or age of your home.
From bay windows in your living room to garden windows in your kitchen, we’ve got windows for every room and every need. Each type of window we offer comes in a variety of colors, guaranteeing that your windows blend in or stand out – whatever fits your style.
Each window package is made especially for you. We custom order each window based on your home, style and budget so you get the windows of your dreams.
Quantum2 Heat Mirror replacement windows
Baltimore is a coastal city, which means that homes in the area need to be prepared to handle the damaging effects of water. From storms and humidity to the heat and sun that summer brings, your windows need to be able to withstand it all.
Quantum2 Heat Mirror windows from LONG can take on whatever weather comes their way. Your window replacement project includes our Commercial Grade Constant Force Balance System that eliminates any loose springs, coils or wires that can fall apart and break over the years, making LONG windows secure for years to come.
All Quantum2 Heat Mirror windows come standard with:
- Two panes of double-strength glass
- Heat Mirror suspended film that blocks ultraviolet light
- Twin air spaces filled with a proprietary blend of inert gases
- Five layers of high-performance Low-E coating
- A dual sealant system
- Sustainable foam insulation injected into the sash
Benefits of Quantum2 Heat Mirrors
When it comes to your window replacement, we never settle for any less than the best. That’s why we only offer the superior craftsmanship of Quantum2 Heat Mirror windows. Take a look at some of the benefits Quantum2 Heat Mirror windows can provide:
- Increased security for a safer home. Quantum2 Heat Mirror windows have the strength of a wall. With recessed steel locks and extra strong, double-paned glass, you can rest easy knowing your windows will keep intruders at bay.
- Block out your neighbors. Gone are the days when a jet plane or a passing train wakes you up early on a Saturday morning. When you choose Quantum2 Heat Mirror windows for your home, you’re choosing a window that provides more sound reduction than a three-paned window. Enjoy your silence.
- Stop harmful UV rays in their tracks. Boasting high R values ranging from 5.6 to 7.1, a low U factor of .14, and a specially designed film that will block up to 99.7 percent of UV rays, Quantum2 Heat Mirror windows prevent almost all UV light from entering your home, protecting your home’s interior and your family’s health.
We bring peace of mind to your window replacement project. For over 7 decades, LONG has stood for quality service, products, craftsmanship and a commitment to home improvement excellence. If something isn’t right with your window replacement, we want to fix it. Your LONG windows always come with our no-nonsense warranty, which covers labor and materials and lasts for the life of your windows.
Window replacement financing
We want to work with you to make your window replacement a reality. Thanks to our relationships with banks and lending institutions, we are able to offer our customers special deals to make sure you get the financial package that works for you. Learn more about how you can finance your LONG windows here.
Give your home the gift of LONG windows
To learn more about how Long Windows™ can change the way you see the world, call 1 (866) 270-2885 or contact us online to schedule a free in-home consultation.