Bathtub to Shower Conversion
Why do a bathtub to shower conversion?
- Give your bathroom a whole new look. Traditional bathtubs are clunky, big and take up a large amount of space —often existing as the unattractive focal point of your bathroom. Tub to shower conversions give a facelift to the tired tub aesthetic and give new life to a room you visit every day. Open, modern, updated and sleek, bathtub to shower conversions increase the beauty and functionality of your bathroom — without requiring an entire bathroom remodel.
- Free up space and make your bathroom more efficient. If you’re like most Americans and typically opt for a quick shower over a long soak, your tub is taking up more floor space than it’s worth. A bathtub to shower conversion provides a large, walk-in shower in the former space of your tub — making better, more practical and more efficient use of that limited floor space in your bathroom. Tub to shower conversions open up bathrooms, making them easier to clean than traditional bathtubs, which fits the needs of busy homeowners.
- Make your bathroom safer and more accessible. From young children to individuals requiring aging-in-place fixtures, showers offer easier access and a safer environment than traditional bathtubs. Tubs require stepping over a tall wall that can be a challenge to some, increasing the risk of tripping and falling. Tub to shower conversions eliminate that hazard by creating a low or no-barrier entry to your bathing area.
Your bathtub to shower conversion experts
You can’t always see what makes something quality – but you can feel it. Our tub to shower conversion products are made from high-quality materials and engineered to stand the test of time, including the wear and tear from day-to-day use in an active home.
More than that, we won’t just pull out a tub and put in a shower if the foundation is bad. If we find that the wall foundation needs work, we bring it up to necessary standards making it strong and sturdy before we install your new shower conversion. This guarantees that your tub to shower conversion functions smoothly from the moment it’s installed.
Explore what makes Long Baths a cut above the rest:
- Cut down on cleaning. Our bathtub to shower conversion products are made from a non-porous, antimicrobial, high-tech polymer that’s resistant to staining, mold, mildew, soap scum and rust. This makes it easier to clean than traditional porcelain bathtubs. Plus, our shower wall surrounds are simulated tile, giving you the refined look of real tile without hard to clean grout that is susceptible to mold.
- Never worry about maintenance again. Our shower bases are built to last and able to withstand whatever you throw, or drop, on it. Designed never to chip, crack, peel, discolor or leak, your new tub to shower conversion is made from dense, sturdy material. It’s stronger and more scratch-resistant than traditional porcelain, steel and cast iron. No matter what design preferences you prefer, once your new bathroom shower is installed, it’ll be there for decades to come.
- Choose from a variety of colors, finishes and fixtures. You use your bathroom every day, so our design experts are committed to helping you make your bathroom look the exact way you envisioned. Custom-made with your home’s exact measurements, your new tub to shower conversion is created in the USA and made specifically for you.
Lasting peace of mind
We’re passionate about our bathtub to shower conversions and believe that they’ll last a lifetime. Our Lifetime Transferable Warranty guarantees that if there’s ever a problem with your Long Bath, we’ll be there to fix it. Learn more about Long’s warranties and how we guarantee peace of mind through every service we offer.
Your dream bathroom is closer than you think
We want your tub to shower conversion process to be as easy as possible. We want your financing to be, too. We work with you to understand your budget and find the best options and financing to create the right package that works for you.
We offer a variety of payment options from competitive loan rates, budget-friendly payment plans and bathroom remodel financing directly through Long Baths. No hidden fees. Easy to understand paperwork and total peace of mind. That’s the Long way.