Replacement Windows Installers in New England
Long Windows® understands that you want the best windows in your New England home. We’re confident that we have the finest replacement windows on the market — our Quantum2 Heat Mirror® windows, which were scientifically developed by Massachusetts Institute of Technology researchers to keep your home cool when it’s hot and warm when it’s cold.
What are Quantum2 Heat Mirror replacement windows?
New England has some of the most challenging weather you’ll find in the United States. Cold winters, lots of rain and the fastest wind in the entire country.
To stand up to that kind of weather, New England homeowners need replacement windows that are strong enough to handle these tough conditions but also smart enough to keep a living space comfortable when the heat and humidity of summer roll in.
Quantum2 Heat Mirror replacement windows can do it all.
Here’s what you’ll find in every Quantum2 Heat Mirror window:
- Two panes of double-strength glass
- Heat Mirror suspended film that blocks ultraviolet light
- Twin air spaces filled with a proprietary blend of inert gases
- Five layers of high-performance Low-E coating
- A dual sealant system
- Sustainable foam insulation injected into the sash
That’s a window guaranteed to handle the harshest conditions any New England season throws at your home.
Oh, and our Quantum2 Heat Mirror replacement windows look great, too. You’ll love the way the window itself brightens your home, and our expert windows installer will ensure the entire project beautifies your home, room by room.
Benefits of Quantum2 Heat Mirror windows
New England homeowners serious about purchasing the best replacement windows available should choose Long Windows’ Quantum2 Heat Mirror windows. Why? Consider:
- Quantum2 Heat Mirror replacement windows block out noise pollution. Your home is your escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life — the constant traffic, construction and loud conversation that swirls around us, everywhere we go. The Heat Mirror window blocks more sound than even a triple-pane window. When you go home at night, revel in the silence.
- Quantum2 Heat Mirror replacement windows block dangerous UV rays. Ultraviolet light can affect your health, fade your furniture, ruin your carpets and taint your artwork. Heat Mirror windows block up to 99.7 percent of UV light rays while allowing other light to pass through freely. Your home will be safe without sacrificing the pleasant sunshine.
- Quantum2 Heat Mirror replacement windows increase home security. Our Heat Mirror windows are as strong as a wall. Long Windows come with recessed steel locks that make unintended entry nearly impossible. You’ll sleep well with our windows in your home.
- Quantum2 Heat Mirror replacement windows are beautiful. You will love the way our windows improve the overall look and feel of every room in your house. Our windows do not have the doodads and gizmos that can tangle, break or twist, making your windows more difficult to use while creating a cluttered, sloppy look.
- Enjoy our guaranteed lifetime warranty. You’ll have an expert windows installer complete the job in your New England home, ensuring a perfect fit and professional finish every single time. If you ever have a problem with your LONG windows, we’ll make it right — with no charge to you. Learn more about our warranty program.
Long Windows offers our New England customers several window styles, including double-hung, casement, awning, hopper, slider, bow and bay and picture and garden windows.
Our Quantum2 Heat Mirror windows offer amazing R-Value (thermal insulation), U Factor (home heat retention), solar heat gain coefficient (solar heat blockage) and UV transmission (UV light blockage) numbers. Talk to our sales team and windows installer about your new Quantum2 Heat Mirror window — they will be happy to tell you all of the benefits.
Who loves Long Windows®? Our customers.
“Long Home Products has installed my new windows and siding. The work is first class. The crew was always courteous and responsive…You can depend on them.” — Robert Blanken
“We needed two windows enlarged to be egress windows in our bedrooms so the house would pass local inspection. We also replaced additional windows, in part due to age and in part due to Long’s minimum for window work. Folks at Long took great care to make sure the two new windows were of appropriate size to pass inspection, with the measuring tech making a return visit after realizing details about availability of certain options. The installation was smooth and very quick for the large amount of work. All our new windows are great! Highly recommended.” — Dan Sadler
Contact Long about replacement windows
Do you want the best new windows for your New England home? Of course you do. Let’s talk. Call 1 (866) 270-2885 to schedule a free in-home consultation or contact us online now.