Window Replacement in Harrisburg, PA
For almost 80 years, Long Windows has been one of the most trusted window companies in Harrisburg, PA. We believe in 100% customer satisfaction and quality craftsmanship, all provided by the best professionals in the industry.
Why Choose Long Windows?
The impact of new windows on your home’s value is significant. That’s why it’s important to choose the right window replacement in Harrisburg, and that’s Long Windows.
Our reputation precedes us. We’re committed to doing the best job in your community — just ask your friends and neighbors! At Long Windows, customer service is our top priority. That’s why we offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty and comfortable financing options along with our top-rated products and services.
The Best Options
Our window options are not only stylish but also energy efficient to save you money on your home’s electric bill. We have an expansive selection of windows to choose from, with something to match your unique style and window needs.
Let us help you choose the right windows for you and your Harrisburg home. We offer the following window replacement options:
Professional and Courteous Service
As the leading window company in Harrisburg, Long Windows provides the highest level of customer service. Our professionals are fully trained, certified, and experienced, so they can walk you through the process of fitting your house with new Long Windows. We’ll also respect your home as if it were our own. If, for whatever reason, you are not completely satisfied with your new Long Windows, we’ll do everything we can to make it right. That’s our commitment to you.
Harrisburg Window Replacement FAQs
How long does it take to install new windows?
A basic single window replacement can take an hour or less and most jobs are completed within one day–the right way, the Long way, in a day! Remember to factor in the time it will take your Long team to order the right windows and frames and coordinate your installation.
Can new windows really lower my energy bill?
Yes! Our energy-efficient windows are designed to let in sunlight while keeping out excess heat and harmful UV rays. This, in turn, means better insulation from both the heat and cold outside, as well as less UV radiation inside your home. You’ll save money by reducing your need for air conditioners in the summer and heaters in the winter because your house will be significantly more energy efficient.
How much do new windows cost?
That depends on the style of windows you want, their sizes, and how many you need. When you call Long Windows, we’ll send one of our experts to your home to talk with you about measurements, energy needs, design, and functionality, so we can give you an accurate (and free!) estimate.
How do I know if I need new windows?
Some signs you might need new windows include:
- You feel a draft (air coming in around the window frames)
- There’s too much noise coming in from outside
- You see fog or condensation between window panes
- There’s noticeable damage to the glass or frames
- Your windows are hard to open or close
- Your electric bills are unusually high–or higher than you’d like them to be
What Should I Do Before and After My New Windows Are Installed?
To keep your window installation running smoothly and efficiently, here are a few things you can do to prepare.
- Remove all curtains, blinds, and contact your security company to disconnect your security system from the windows to be replaced
- Clear a space surrounding the windows, so our expert installers have room to work
- Use a tarp or sheet to cover nearby furniture (we will provide protective measures as well!)
- Keep pets and children safe and out of the way of the work space
After your windows are installed, here are a few tips to make sure you’re completely satisfied with our work.
- Look for dents, scratches, or other obvious damage
- Open and close your windows a few times
- Ask your Long Windows expert any questions you have about care and maintenance
Get Started on Your Window Replacement in Harrisburg
From our products to our customer service, Long Windows is dedicated to providing customers with the best possible experience. For more information about Long Windows or to get started with a free estimate, contact us today!