Replacement Windows Installers in Boston, MA
Long Windows® knows the importance of the right replacement windows in your home. That may seem obvious — of course you want nice windows — but not all windows are created equal. We are proud to provide Boston homeowners with our Quantum2 Heat Mirror® windows, which we believe are the best windows on the market today.
What are Quantum2 Heat Mirror replacement windows?
Boston has some of the windiest weather in the country. The winters can be tough. Life in the city is sometimes loud, and you always want to make sure your home is as safe as possible.
Oh, and it would be nice to have replacement windows that look great, are easy to clean and maintain and come with a lifetime warranty.
Quantum2 Heat Mirror replacement windows check all of those boxes.
The Quantum2 Heat Mirror window was actually born in Boston! Massachusetts Institute of Technology researchers developed the technology in the 1970s.
A Quantum2 Heat Mirror window consists of two panes of double-strength glass that buffer the exclusive Heat Mirror suspended film with twin air spaces filled with a proprietary blend of inert gases.
The window is covered with five layers of high-performance Low-E coating, and dual sealant holds the entire system together. The window sash is injected with sustainable foam insulation, ensuring an all-around energy-saving performance for any Boston homeowner.
Quantum2 Heat Mirror replacement windows benefits
There are many reasons why Boston residents should choose Quantum2 Heat Mirror replacement windows from Long Windows®. Here are a few of the most important:
- Quantum2 Heat Mirror replacement windows keep your home quiet. Boston is one of the most livable cities in the country — but it can also be very loud. Our Heat Mirror windows keep your home nice and quiet, blocking more sound than even a triple-pane window.
- Quantum2 Heat Mirror replacement windows keep out UV light. Ultraviolet light is the enemy of your home! It’s bad for your health, your pets, your furniture, your carpets and your artwork. Heat Mirror windows block up to 99.7 percent of UV light rays while allowing other light to pass through freely, keeping your house bright and pleasant.
- Quantum2 Heat Mirror replacement windows are safe. Our Heat Mirror windows have the strength of a wall. Our windows come with recessed steel locks that help keep intruders outside, where they belong.
- Quantum2 Heat Mirror replacement windows look great. Our customers love the way our windows look. An expert windows installer will complete the job in your Boston home, ensuring industry-leading quality and aesthetics.
- Enjoy our guaranteed lifetime warranty. If you ever have a problem with your LONG windows, we’ll make it right — with no charge to you. Learn more about our warranty program.
Replacement window styles
Yes, we can. We provide a wide variety of window styles, including double-hung, casement, awning, hopper, slider, bow and bay and picture and garden windows. Expect industry-leading R-Value (thermal insulation), U Factor (home heat retention), solar heat gain coefficient (solar heat blockage) and UV transmission (UV light blockage) from Long Windows®. Our windows installer will make sure the project comes out perfectly, regardless of size or style.
Who loves Long Windows®? Our customers.
“The quality of my Long Windows is superior. It’s amazing how much the outside noise has been reduced by these windows. I also love the way the windows can tilt to access the exterior for easy cleaning. The installation process was so simple – they finished in a day! The experience and quality that I can expect from Long is what keeps me coming back for their other products.” — Lesley Cronin
Contact Long for replacement window installation
Do you want the best new windows for your Boston home? Let’s talk. Contact us online to schedule a free in-home consultation now.