Replacement Windows Installers in Maryland
Long Windows™ is Maryland’s replacement window expert
Replacing your windows is a big decision and choosing between all of the available options can be overwhelming. At Long Windows™, we take the guesswork out of finding the perfect replacement windows for your home. We only offer the best products, which is why we are Maryland’s exclusive provider of Quantum2 Heat Mirror® windows. From Baltimore to Bethesda, come to LONG for your next window replacement project.
Whether your house is a few years or a few decades old, the window experts at LONG will find the perfect window that fits your home’s unique style.
From a black trimmed bay window to a wood-grain-finished vinyl casement window, Long Windows™ has the options and styling for you. Plus, all LONG windows are designed to look sleek and clean, inside and out.
Each window comes in a variety of styles and designs. We work with our customers to identify their specific needs and custom order windows guaranteed to fit and look exactly as desired.
Quantum2 Heat Mirror replacement windows
Maryland is a coastal state, which can lead to worrisome weather. Humidity, storms and hurricanes can wreak havoc on your home, and if your windows can’t take the pressure, you could be dealing with severe damage down the road.
With Quantum2 Heat Mirror replacement windows from LONG, your house will be able to take on the wild weather of Maryland and protect your home for years to come.
All Quantum2 Heat Mirror windows come standard with:
- Two panes of double-strength glass
- Heat Mirror suspended film that blocks ultraviolet light
- Twin air spaces filled with a proprietary blend of inert gases
- Five layers of high-performance Low-E coating
- A dual sealant system
- Sustainable foam insulation injected into the sash
Quantum2 Heat Mirror benefits
We only offer the best products on the market, so you can rest easy knowing that the Quantum2 Heat Mirror replacement windows for your Maryland home are top-of-the-line quality. Check out some of the features of the Quantum2 to see how they can benefit your home:
- Reduce unwanted street noise. No one wants to hear their neighbor mowing his lawn at 7 a.m. on a Saturday. Quantum2 Heat Mirror replacement windows are designed to reduce outside noise in order to boost tranquility inside your home.
- Block UV rays with the strength of a wall. Ultraviolet light can not only cause harm to the people in your home, but it can also wash out furniture, carpets and artwork. Quantum2 Heat Mirror windows are designed to block 99.7% of UV rays to protect you, your family and your home from any damage the sun might throw at you.
- Safer than other standard windows. Thanks to their recessed steel locks and a double layer of glass, Quantum2 Heat Mirror windows are much more difficult for home invaders to breach. Long Windows™ can offer you and your loved ones peace of mind knowing your Quantum2 windows have your back.
Never worry about your windows again. Customer satisfaction is at the heart of our business. If something isn’t right, we want to fix it. Your LONG windows come with a no-nonsense limited lifetime warranty that covers labor and materials and lasts for the life of your windows.
Window replacement financing
We’ve developed strong relationships with banks and lending institutions in order to make new replacement windows a reality for our customers. We provide special offers and rates in order to build a personalized financing package that fits your budget and needs. Learn more about how you can afford new LONG windows here.
Long Windows™ services are available in these Maryland communities:
- Annapolis, MD
- Baltimore, MD
- Beltsville, MD
- Bethesda, MD
- Bowie, MD
- Chevy Chase, MD
- Clinton, MD
- Columbia, MD
- Frederick, MD
- Fort Washington, MD
- Gaithersburg, MD
- Germantown, MD
- Hyattsville, MD
- Landsdowne, MD
- Potomac, MD
- Rockville, MD
- Silver Spring, MD
- Temple Hills, MD
- Upper Marlboro, MD
- Waldorf, MD
Upgrade your windows with LONG today
To learn more about how Long Windows™ can change the way you see the world, call 1 (866) 270-2885 or contact us online to schedule a free in-home consultation.